Image Map

vintage picnic table.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Few things make me happier than hanging out with close friends, eating and drinking, and having great conversation. I'll take a small group hangout over a large crowd any day. I don't even need a full on dinner party. Give me a glass of cabernet and some appetizers, and I'm good to go. However, I do have a feeling this roofdeck will be seeing it's fair share of BBQs this summer.





I knew I wanted an outdoor table that would fit a decent size group, so when I spotted this 8-foot long picnic table in the backyard of this adorable vintage furniture shop on Abbott Kinney in Venice, I fell in love. And it was on sale. Done and done. I grabbed these sunflowers on my way out of Trader Joe's the other day. I think they add the perfect summery touch and pop of color!

vintage picnic table. tumbleweed & dandelion.


No comments:

Post a Comment