Image Map

moroccan oil

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Guys. Maybe I'm a little late to the party... I'll just say I'm fashionably late. But seriously, I am in love with Moroccan Oil.
I'm in desperate need of a haircut right now, so when I was at Bed, Bath and Beyond the other day...
"Maybe we'll go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time." - Frank Ricard, Old School



Sorry. Couldn't resist. Anyway, back to the hair issue. I had heard everybody raving about Moroccan Oil and how amazing it is. So I finally picked some up and just tried it for myself.

Oh. My. Amaze.

I put one pump (which is a tiny little bit) on my hands, rubbed them together, worked the serum through the ends of damp hair, then blew it dry...
It completely smoothed down my hair, especially the ends that need to be trimmed. I'm hooked. So if you haven't tried it yet, do yourself a favor. Just go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and pick some up... and don't tell me you don't have enough time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment