Image Map

eat right for your blood type

Thursday, August 7, 2014

I recommend everyone see a holistic doctor. It's changed my life.
However, if for some reason you are unable, do yourself a favor and find out your bloodtype. Then google "eating for your bloodtype" and you can find tons of free information on the topic!

For almost a year, I have been seeing a holistic doctor. When I first came to him, I was experiencing some pretty intense digestive issues. He tested my body through applied kinesiology to find out to which foods I am sensitive... which foods I was eating that my body couldn't process that were therefore completely running down my immune system.

I cut out gluten, dairy, soy, and corn (among others) and my immune system skyrocketed - as did my overall health. I felt better, slept better, and had more energy.

Then, just recently I found out what my bloodtype is, and I was shocked to find that virtually all the suggestions made by my holistic doctor were supported by this method/theory.

So do yourself a favor! Find out your bloodtype. Begin incorporating changes according to the foods your body likes, is neutral toward, and doesn't like. And I guarantee you will notice a difference in your health!

Here are some direct links I have found for a few of the types:
O negative blood type diet. (This list is the most extensive with detailed categories on which foods are "highly beneficial," "neutral," and which you should "avoid.")
B positive blood type diet.A positive blood type diet.
And if you are in the LA area and want to visit my holistic doctor, you can do so here.
...........................................................................................................................................................................
If you liked this post, you may like  "sometimes you have to reach the bottom," "a decade of pain," and "from the inside out."

No comments:

Post a Comment