Image Map

american blogger

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Chris and Casey Wiegand are two of the most creative and inspiring individuals I know. They have the most beautiful family and the most beautiful, passionate hearts.

Casey's blog, thewiegands.com, has millions of viewers. And Chris is an incredibly talented filmmaker with whom I have been fortunate enough to work on multiple projects, most recently a film called Harper Abbott.

Chris' latest project is a full length documentary called American Blogger, in which he tours the nation interviewing bloggers who have millions of followers all the way down to little 'ole bloggers who are just starting out like me!
I am so honored to be a small part of what I know is going to be a huge project. I cannot wait for the premiere of the film this summer in Dallas.

You can watch the trailer here! And it will be available for download on iTunes in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment